This article provides a resolution to the following issues:
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) users are unable to log in to Jive.
- LDAP users are not syncing to Jive.
- New LDAP users are not populating in Jive.
- New LDAP users are not showing up in the Jive application.
Jive: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud legacy, Hosted Version: All
- Check the 'Directory server settings' in the admin console under People > Settings.
- Ensure the valid connection to the directory server.
- Check for any 'LDAP user synchronization' errors in the logs.
- Ensure LDAP fields have a valid value for user's profile information such as username, email, etc.
- If any LDAP field is missing a value for user's profile information, ensure to correct it with a valid value.
- Allow the 'LDAP user synchronization' task run during the scheduled time.
- Check the new user's profile in Admin Console > People.
- Ask new users to log in to Jive.