Some users are not receiving email notifications.
- They are receiving notifications in their Jive Inbox.
- Inbox Email Notifications are already enabled for the affected users.
- The emails are not landing in Spam and you have checked there are no email rules blocking the emails.
- Your internal IT department has confirmed (from firewall logs) that your email servers are not receiving any emails from Jive for the affected users.
- It does not affect all users.
Check your SMTP server settings under: Admin Console > System > Settings > Email Server > Outgoing. Note: This setting is not available to Cloud customers. If you are on a Cloud Instance, please raise a support request.
- If your Jive instance is configured to use custom SMTP servers, please check the Bounce Suppression list on those servers. It is possible that your SMTP service is suppressing emails to some users because emails to them have previously bounced.
- Out-of-the-box, Jive uses Sendgrid SMTP servers for most customer instances. Sendgrid tries to send the message twice before adding the email address to the suppression list - i.e. the email has to bounce twice.
- If your Jive instance is configured to use Jive’s out-of-the-box SMTP servers, please raise a support ticket.
<supportagent> Please check the bounce suppression list on Sendgrid for the customer, if they are on Jive’s Sendgrid SMTP servers). Access to Sendgrid is limited to L2 agents. </supportagent>
Please sign in to leave a comment.