You posted a blog post, which sent out an email to many or all users in your company.
- Impact metrics confirm this.
- The Place/Group where the post was posted is not part of any News Stream.
- The footer of the email says “Following XYZ in these streams: Email Watches”
- There is no stream called Email Watches in your Jive Community
The reason for the massive email notification is a legacy functionality (from Jive 8.0 and earlier) called Email Watch (which is a legacy stream).
- If your instance was upgraded from an older version of Jive, then it is possible that some database tables related to Email Watch were not properly migrated.
In order to avoid such notifications, the email watch needs to be modified/removed.